Sunday, October 7, 2007

Inadequate Words Concerning a More Than Adequate God

Before I begin, please know that I am an almost 50 - year -old baby - boomer who does not quite appreciate the power of the computer or has mastered it in the very least of ways. That is why I am grateful for guys like Mike Madaris who somehow got snookered into keeping everyone concerned updated as to the process of my biopsy surgery and subsequent reports.

Overwhelmed. Humbled. Grateful. These words all describe my heartfelt feelings when I think past these past couple of weeks and the time that you have taken to pray for, love, and reach out to my family and me in so many tangible ways. You have been "in the skin"evidence of the sufficiency of God's grace in my life.

Psalm 9:1 - 2 says, " I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonders. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing praise to your name, O, Most High."





I am so blessed to have the privilege to know intimately a Sovereign God who is the Creator of everything. He is surprised by nothing and is in control of all of my life's circumstances regardless of how big or small I think they might be.





From the very beginning I have seen my God as work at every turn and His strength is and continues to be perfect.



More later...

Eddie B.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eddie and Carol you are in our prayers daily. Praying that the tumors are shrinking and that God continues to walk with you each step of the way. We know he can heal and that he is with us in everything!!
In His LOve, Tom & Martha Kaylor