Thursday, September 20, 2007

TODAY'S A BIG DAY...

Please pray today. The surgeon does the biopsy.

My personal prayer is for a conclusive and accurate result, plus freedom from pain for Eddie following the procedure.

God is able!

**UPDATE (11:00 A.M.)**
Just got word from Jackson that Eddie came through the biopsy surgery fine & is now in recovery. The lab results are the next big hurdle; perhaps as late as early next week. Early indications suggest lymphoma, which is considered a very treatable cancer.

Please keep praying! And thanks for doing so!
MM

4 comments:

Erin said...

We are praying! Thank you Mike for making this info. available!

joyfully,
Chad & Erin Lynn

Erin said...

We are praying!!
Thanks Mike for doing this!

Joyfully,
Chad & Erin Lynn

“One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord
And they meditate in His temple.
For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle;
In the secret place of His tent He will hide me;
He will lift me up on a rock.” Psalm 27:4-5

“Do not fear for I have redeemed you;
I have called you by name and you are mine!
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you.
When you walk through the rivers, they will not overflow you.
When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched,
Nor will the flame burn you.
For I am the Lord, your God,
The Holy One of Israel, your Savior.” Isaiah 43:1-3

her said...

yeah..for God answering prayers!! Steve and I are so happy that Eddie came thru surgery fine...Now we wait for God to do a complete healing in his life. One that will bring glory to Jesus.

Mike please let Carol and the boys know we are surrounding them in prayer..and that we love them all.
Thanks!

Joy,Steve and Debi Ogle

her said...

alright! MY prayer for Eddie today has been answered..or should I say OUR PRAYERS for Eddie!

Praise God fro whom all blessings flow, praise Him all creatures here below, praise Him above the heavenly host...Praise Father Son and Holy Ghost! Amen

Joy,Debi Ogle